What you’ll learn
- Step by step of how to build your own virtual hacking environment & penetration testing Lab
- Step by Step of how to download & install the needed tools
- Learn How to use the immunity debugger for system Application debugging
- Understand how the CPU use the registers with the Stack
- Learn & Understand how the buffer overflow occurs
- Learn how to Use a debugger to examine the crash
- Learn Shellcode & how to generate using MSFVenom
- Identifying bad characters
- Targeting the EIP register & Exploit buffer overflow vulnerability
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started
Welcome to our Course ” Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing: Debugging Stack Frames ”
This course will take you on a journey of learning and understanding the system fundamentals and deep dive in debugging to understand how CPU use registers with the memory also how the buffer overflow vulnerability occurs.
Once you are able to understand how hackers think, you will be able to use your new skills to continue your learning in ethical hacking and penetration testing.
We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field. This course is perfect for anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Cyber Security and Information Security. No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics. We welcome anyone with a thirst for learning.
This courses comes with a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee so start learning today
Together, we will walk you through the entire learning process step by step.
With this course you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section or send us a message and we’ll respond to you
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Planning to be Ethical Hacker, Penetration Tester, Reverse Engineer, Malware Analyst, Security consultants, etc
- Anyone preparing for CEH, LPT, OSCP, OSCE etc.